Qufu Charity Federation
The Qufu Charity Federation focus on assisting six groups of vulnerable people through their work. Their work is far reaching and provides a net of social support. They welcome support in any of these areas:
- University, high school, orphanage and mentally disabled students who need urgent financial support.
- Families, especially military ones with little income, teachers, orphanages and widows who are in poor financial circumstances. Special emphasis is put on family members left over by policemen who sacrificed their lives during the tasks.
- Elders who need financial support. They are specially focused on raising money for reconstruction of apartment for the aged and public fitness equipment.
- Disabled people in poor financial condition.
- Patients from poor families with severe diseases who are unable to support their medical treatment.